What is eLiquid?
If you are new to vaping and don't know much about what this e-liquid mania is all about well below we have simplified it to help you understand how this e-liquid works and what is it you need to understand to help you begin your vaping experience
E-Liquid is the actual fluid that fuels the Electronic Cigarette. The e-liquid will help give you a flavor and nicotine solution to your Electronic Cigarette. When you insert it into your own vaporizer It will create the vapor in which you exhale that mimics the traditional smoke effect from actual cigarettes.
Is there Nicotine in eLiquid?
We have a variety of top selling flavors, some contain nicotine and some are nicotine free.
What different strengths does eLiquid come in?
Our eLiquids are offered in different strength
0mg Nicotine - Zero Nicotine
3 mg Nicotine - Slight Effect of Nicotine
6 mg Nicotine - A little more effect than the 3 mg
12mg Nicotine - Light effect
18mg Nicotine - Regular Effect
24mg Nicotine - High effect
What is in the eLiquid?
ELiquid uses base ingredients to create a smooth flavor. There are two kinds of bases; PG (Propylene Glycol), VG (Vegatable Glycerin) or both. Some of the eliquids have mixes of 50%/50% VG/PG or some 80% VG/ 20% PG. You will be able to see that in the e-juice section for each company. PG and VG are combined with natural or artificial flavors such as vanilla or apple which creates unique and satisfying recipes.
What is exactly PG or Propylene Glycol?
Propylene Glycol is generally a safe, non-toxic food additive that is wdiely used in food and tobacco products, medication and cosmetics. When you combine PG/VG blend it will have a smooth base rather then just pure 100% PG.
- Most common e-liquid base due to the substance being odorless and flavorless, thus not affecting the taste of the e-juice
- Provides a stronger throat hit, more similar to a real cigarette. But it can also dry out your mouth and throat.
- Thinner consistency and produces thinner vapor clouds.
What is VG or Vegetable Glycerin?
Vegatable Glycerin is a sweet, thick, vegetable based liquid. 100% VG base is very thick and hard to smoke effectively. A combined PG/VG blend is recommended. Vegatable Glycerin is non toxic.
- Thicker solution and produces a much thicker vapor cloud
- Provides a weaker, smoother throat hit. Doesn’t irritate the throat as much as PG.
- Due to thicker consitency, VG can cause a phlegmy build up in throat/mouth.
- Has a slightly sweet taste and can mask e-liquid flavors
If there are further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us via phone or send us an e-mail.